Consisting of Frans Jansen, Igor Jansen and Ton van der Molen. We are the owners of the first diesel-electric ecotanker Amulet in inland shipping.
The ecotanker, the cleanest inland ship, is fully diesel-electrically driven. It concerns a type C bunkerbarge with the measurements 135 meters length, 14.15 meters width and a cavity of 6.17 meters. The loading capacity amounts to 6752 ton and we can pump up to 2000 cubic meters per hour if wished. Green power and a favourable Carbon Footprint mark the ecotanker.
The ecotanker and its advantages include:
- Made up of new and existing techniques.
- Converters directly from the lorry industry, without follow-up burning.
- 4x Volvo Penta generators, 6 cylinders, 450 kilowatt.
- Low maintenance costs.
- A CO2 reduction with at least 32%.
- Advanced, reliable Power Management System from D&A Electric BV.
- Carries out all the emission requirements, which apply until 2022.
- Performs better than the Euro 5-norm.
- Half the engine power build-in than in a conventional ship.
- Fully diesel-electrically driven.
- Offers space to a loading of 285 lorries.
- Prevents a traffic jam of well over 5 kilometers
- Two electrically driven propellers that are height adjustable.
- Without cargo, ballast is not necessary and there is optimal efficiency for the propellers.
- Double hulled tanks, which is beneficial to safety.
- Cargo: 6752 ton/7145 cubic meters product.